Logistics technology firm ranked as one of UK’s Best Tech Employers!
A fast-growing logistics technology business is celebrating after being named as one of the UK’s Best Tech Employers by the leading workplace accreditation body.
Wise, who have created a revolutionary workforce management platform used by over 250 UK delivery companies, has been named on the prestigious list of the UK’s Best Tech Employers by Great Place To Work™.
The announcement of this achievement was made on Wednesday 28th September, with Wise being placed alongside some of the UK’s most well-known and innovative technology firms following a lengthy process.
Following an anonymous staff satisfaction survey and rigorous external testing, the technology firm scored an overall 91% for staff satisfaction, with its highest scoring areas covering: atmosphere, diversity and inclusion and teamwork.
Based in Solihull, Wise’s free platform is used by last-mile delivery firms to save time, stress and money when managing a self-employed workforce and its app has already been used by over 50,000 delivery drivers.
Hannah Jarrad, Head of People and Culture at Wise, said: “Throughout the last couple of years we’ve been on an incredible journey, bringing together some of the Midlands’ best technology talent and growing our culture along the way. We’re over the moon to have been listed as one of the UK’s Best Tech Workplaces and this certification is testament to the hard work and attitude of each and every one of the Wise team.”
Notes To Editors:
- Wise is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionising the UK self-employment industry through its innovative software.
- The company, founded in December 2019, is based in Solihull, Birmingham.
- Wise’s free digital platform is currently used by over 250 UK delivery firms to help onboard, manage and pay their self-employed subcontractors. The company’s driver app has also supported over 50,000 drivers since its launch in April 2021.
- Working closely with carriers such as Amazon, DPD and Yodel, Wise’s technology helps their delivery partners to save time, money and stress when engaging their self-employed drivers.
- Wise was named Digital Startup of The Year at the 2021 West Midlands Tech Awards
- One of the Midlands’ fastest-growing technology companies, Wise has more than doubled its headcount in the last eighteen months, bringing together some of the region’s best technology talent
- For more information, visit www.withwise.com
For all media enquiries, please email [email protected].
The Wise mission is to improve self-employment, for both the individual and the companies that engage them, through technology and services. Over the past five years, the Wise team have focused on solving the big problems. As a result, we have created a service that is unrivalled in the market of self-employment.
The Wise team wanted to bring big company benefits to a self-employed workforce giving companies, that use Wise, a competitive edge when engaging their workforce. The Wise platform strives to enhance and protect the self-employed sector and maximise our users’ income, whilst introducing essential products including accountancy, insurance, vehicle solutions and financial products. Our core service is free to both main contractors and subcontractors with Wise generating revenue from optional third-party products.
Join Wise, stay ahead of your competition and help build a bigger, better self-employed sector.