Holidays are coming!
Make sure your payments are scheduled on time!
PLEASE BE AWARE
Pay runs may need to be submitted earlier than usual.
If driver payment dates fall on a day when the office is closed, the payments can still be made if they are submitted for review and the payment date is selected ahead of time.
Office Closure Dates
Offices Close: 13:00pm on Friday the 23rd of December 2022
Offices Re-open: 9:00am on Wednesday the 28th of December 2023
Offices Close: 13:00pm on Friday the 30th of December 2022
Offices Re-open: 9:00am on Tuesday the 3rd January 2023
Main Payment Run:
- Driver payment data to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm 2 working days prior to driver payments. *Please refer to office opening hours*
- A maximum of one amendment or change can be made to your main pay-run. This must take place by 12pm the working day before driver payments, subsequent documentation will then be issued for your review.
- We would request that cleared funds be transferred into the client account no later than 4pm the working day before driver payments. If funds arrive after this time, we cannot guarantee timely payment release.
- Driver payments will be set at 5pm the working day before driver payments fall due for delivery into specified driver bank accounts early hours of the following morning/designated payment day. No changes can be made after this time.
- We would request that these instructions be kept to a maximum of 1 run per week. Please include any payments that fall outside of this on the next relevant main payment run. Additional Payments cannot be revised.
- When required, there will be an additional pay run between 12pm – 6pm, anything received post 3pm will roll over to the following day. Please note additional payments may take up to 24 hours to process during busy periods.
- Only drivers who have selected a Wise product can be processed for payments. Please include only these drivers with their valid R-numbers to avoid delays.
- If you are unsure of how to obtain a list of your active drivers and their R-numbers please contact your customer success manager.
- Drivers are only to be made ‘Inactive’ in the system once they have received their final payment.