What does it mean to be FCA Regulated?
What is the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)?
What does FCA Regulated mean?
Why is it important to be FCA Regulated mean?
Benefits to consumers when financial companies are FCA regulated
The Financial Conduct Authority has the objective of making sure relevant markets function well. They do this through three aims:
- Protect consumers
- Protect and enhance the integrity of financial markets
- Promote competition in the interest of consumers
These aims ensure that the financial lives of every individual within the United Kingdom are protected.
What is Wise, and Why choose us?
Wise is an onboarding and payments platform for UK logistics companies.
- Easy invoice management – Paying drivers exactly what they’re owed can be tricky. Say goodbye to searching through emails and messy audit processes; with Wise, you can download all invoices from the system at the touch of a button.
- Payment management – You have total control over your payments. Within the Wise platform, you can create, edit, hold, and manage payments for drivers in real time before submitting them each week.
- Flexible payments – Choose how you want your invoicing to be set up, create default route rates, add payment information, and cut down on weekly billing admin.
- Dispute Management – Through the Wise app, drivers can see their forthcoming payments and query amounts, meaning that there is total visibility of the payments that are due and when they will be paid.
At Wise, we work with an FCA-regulated payments provider, Modulr, that processes all payments made within the Wise Portal. If you’d like to check this out, head to the financial services register and search for Modulr, or use their reference number: 900573
Want to get started with our payment software? Speak to one of our specialists here