Payment software for courier businesses
Are you a courier business owner who is tired of the time-consuming processes involved with paying your delivery drivers?
Below, we’ve created a quick guide to all things payment software to help you make an informed decision about using a driver payment software that is best for your business.
The basics: What is payment software?
To summarise, payment software is an application used to manage and streamline the payroll process – typically automating things like calculating wages and tracking all payment history.
Payment platforms are mainly used to help reduce the amount of manual admin work spent on completing payroll, reduce manual errors, and ensure businesses remain HMRC compliant.
Do I need payroll software for my courier business?
If you’ve currently got a tedious process for how you pay your delivery drivers, we’ve put together a short list of questions to ask yourself.
- Are you currently spending too much time on payroll admin every week?
- Do you need to have additional team members involved in payroll with different access levels?
- Are you double and triple-checking payroll data each time?
- Do you always find errors in your driver invoices?
If you found yourself nodding along to these – it’s probably a sign you may want to use a digital payment system.
What are the benefits of payment software for my delivery business?
Below are some of the key benefits you can expect to see from making the switch to digital payroll software to pay your drivers.
- Save time – Bid farewell to payment headaches with the automation of tasks
- Accuracy – Using one software to pay your drivers will help to minimise any manual errors – so you can count on things like driver pay and deductions calculations always being accurate
- Invoice generation – Payroll software can be used to generate digital invoices, which will break down wages and deductions. This information is required by law and is essential for your workforce to understand their earnings and deductions.
- Compliance – Payroll software guarantees the safeguarding and privacy of drivers information, eliminating concerns about adhering to GDPR and other data protection laws.
What is Wise, and Why choose us?
Wise is an onboarding and payments platform for UK logistics companies.
- Easy invoice management – Paying drivers exactly what they’re owed can be tricky. Say goodbye to searching through emails and messy audit processes; with Wise, you can download all invoices from the system at the touch of a button.
- Payment management – You have total control over your payments. Within the Wise platform, you can create, edit, hold, and manage payments for drivers in real time before submitting them each week.
- Flexible payments – Choose how you want your invoicing to be set up, create default route rates, add payment information, and cut down on weekly billing admin.
- Dispute Management – Through the Wise app, drivers can see their forthcoming payments and query amounts, meaning that there is total visibility of the payments that are due and when they will be paid.
Want to get started with our payment software? Speak to one of our specialists here.